Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Well Done Young Tigers!

Assalamualaikum.

I think you know what I'm going to write. What else, its all about last night SEA games footbal "finale". The future is bright. Through the tournament we saw young lads such as Nazmi, Irfan, Syahrul and the others show their class inspite of their young age.




I'm a tottenham fan & I love to watch them play. And did you know that there are similarities between Nazmi & Scott Parker. Some of you might say it is not fair to compare him with an England international. But, i just couldnt resist. They are similar in terms of their ability to control the ball and break up play.




I did realised my father is a big fan of Nazmi. He even said, "tengok cara dia main ni, xpayah amik SPM pon xpa".haha. However, lets hope this young lad dont get carried away by the success and continue to improve himself in the future.




Another important thing is only NOW people realised who is actually Baddrol Bakhtiar. I'm a Kedahan. 4 or 5 years ago when i mentioned about Baddrol to my classmates they will laugh. Now who is laughing?




Baddrol took a huge step in establishing himself one of the star in the tournament. I'm not saying he is a world class player, but he has the capability to do what it takes to be a field 'maestro'. When his shooting boot is on, he could score from distance. Not forgotten his ability to deliver good crosses around the penalty box. The most vital part is he can use both of his feet. Can you?



The tournament also saw the immergence of Syahrul. Ong Kim Swee liken him with Safee Sali. I dont see any similarities between these two. But Syahrul does posses a threat when he has the ball. Safee Sali is a 'beast' while Syahrul is a more like a player who loves to has the ball close to his feet. He likes to control it and put some tidy footwork to get pass a defender.




However I feel pity for the second goalkeeper because Apex is only 22 (if im not mistaken). Hahaha..There are a long way to go. With a good goalkeeper the defence will be more organised. As we can see, Fadhli and Muslim are solid throughout the campaign. In those old days both of them are like most typical defenders. They cleared the ball up field when they are defending. But now, Fadhli and Muslim did control the ball first & if possible they cleared it to their teammates to set up a counter attack. Well done.




Overall, all of the boys did very well and I'm excited to see these young lads progress in the next few years. All of them are heroes. My only concern is we need someone to replace Safee up front. We are going to miss him because he is already reaching his 30s. Thank you Harimau Muda. You've made my day.




P/s: I have lots of things to comment, but let make it simple.       RRRRoooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!



Source of picture :     









0 comments:

Post a Comment